God called me to leave my comfort zone and to focus on winning Souls from Every Continent to Jesus Christ. Let me share my story with you.
It all started in early December 2012 as I was praying for God to lay specific areas of focus upon my heart. I had frequently been praying during a two-day period during which time God specifically spoke to my heart about a Global Ministry. I am ashamed, but I laughed out loud, almost uncontrollably. Who was I to engage and embark upon such a massive task?
Yet after the two days of wrestling with God” concerning this matter, I yielded to His will. I asked God to verify His call through Scripture, as He has always confirmed His leading through the Word of God. Listed below are the Scriptures God placed in my mind:
Matthew 19:26: “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
John 15:5: “…. for without me ye can do nothing.”
Ephesians 3:20: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.”
I Corinthians 7:29: “But this I say, brethren, the Time IS Short…”
The first four verses confirmed that it was not “my ministry,” but God’s ministry! Through these verses, God reminded me that I Can’t, but God CAN!” After this surrender and understanding of God’s call and leading, I began asking Him to open my eyes to understand His plan for the final quarter of my earthly life.
I will now share in greater detail my understanding of JKM as God was/is dealing with my life
1. It all started with Prayer. “Father, what wilt Thou have me to Accomplish and to Achieve for You this year. Too much time has been spent on worldly pursuits and selfish ambitions. Please direct me to Your plan.”
As I was in fervent prayer, a Spiritual Problem was presented to me. The problem was that well over 90% of the world was without Jesus Christ. There remain BILLIONS without the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Another issue God presented to my during this time was that each time my heart would beat, two souls would slip off into eternity.
Then the Holy Spirit brought yet three more Scriptures to my mind concerning this grave problem as found in Matthew 9:36-38: “But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; Pray ye, therefore, the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest. This WAS a most serious spiritual problem.
2. After agonizing over this spiritual problem, I soon began to see the Path which was the direction from God as He was starting to open my eyes of understanding to His will.
3. As I began to see a bit more clearly what God had in store, this path created a Spiritual Passion with-in my soul. I Corinthians 7:29: “But this I say, brethren, the Time IS Short…”
I knew that at my age that my time was limited. If I live to be 70, I now have ONLY 11 years left. I had already lived and traveled through the first three-quarters of my life. Then I began begging God to allow me to accomplish more for Him during the final quarter of my life than in the first three-quarters combined! Therefore, my life began to change.
I now live each day as though it were my last. I must work; I must win souls; I must start Churches all over the World; I must be willing to go wherever the light is the darkest and show all nations the Light of the World, which of course is Jesus Christ! The burning in my soul had created a passion for starting Churches all over the world. I then asked my Father to allow me to plant at least one Church on EVERY Continent!
4. The passion has led me to a Clear Purpose of God’s plan. It is God’s will that ALL men should Repent of their sins and Receive Jesus Christ as their Savior. Jesus became man’s Substitute and Shed His precious and perfect Blood as payment for EVERY MAN’S sins!
Hebrews 2:9 states: “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”
II Peter 3:9 emphatically states: “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that ANY should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance.” Therefore, I must go with the absolute assurance that I have in the Inerrant, Infallible Word of God, the ONLY Solution to this Great and Grave spiritual problem: Jesus Christ, John 14:6.
5. God’s purpose has led to a continual unfolding of the establishment of Processes which will allow me to accomplish God’s plan.
6. The processes resulted in a daily Prioritization. With each day’s activities, I focus on those areas of activities which will lead to the accomplishment of God’s will!
7. Now that I have literally poured more soul out to the world, here is the next step in walking down God’s path for me. Earlier I said I shared that “I can’t but that God can.” Now I come to the role which you can play in literally reaching the World for Jesus Christ. I need Prayer and to make a Plea.
a. My Prayer is that God would raise up hundreds of Christians which are committed to the ministry of prayer, and specifically for this ministry. Remember John 15:5? I believe this with all of my heart.
b. My Plea is for that of Financial Support. JKM has the responsibility of raising money to purchase flight tickets; needs of just two meals a day; lodging arrangements while on the field.
However, I work day and night on the field. I would make my Plea for you to pray with me about INVESTING in JKM as we are focused on reaching all parts of the World with the Gospel. Remember I Corinthians 7:29 says: “But this I say, brethren, the Time IS Short…”
Therefore, I Must Do ALL That I Can WHILE I Can
To PARTNER with this ministry, please go to:
Going Global with the Gospel Partnership